Keeping Me Safe
Child Friendly Safeguarding Policy
All the adults at St Katharine’s care about you and think that your health, safety and welfare is very important.
- We promise to give you a safe place to learn in.
- We will help keep you safe at home as well as school.
- It is important children know where to get help if they are worried or unhappy about something.
If you need to talk - we will listen.
- You can talk to any adult at school about anything that is on your mind.
- You can always talk to Miss Tormey, Mrs Bridel or Mrs Veneziani if there is something that is worrying you.
- You can put something in the worry box in your classroom or on Miss Tormey’s desk
- Tell a friend and then go with your friend to tell a grown up.
Don’t keep it a secret if someone is:
- Bullying you
- Saying things you do not like or upsets you
- Touching you, making you feel uncomfortable
- Hitting you or hurting you
- Trying to give you cigarettes, drugs or alcohol
- Sending unkind messages on the internet or phone
- Making you feel sad or scared