Keeping Me Safe
Child Friendly Safeguarding Policy
All of the adults here at St Katharine’s care about us and think that our health, safety and welfare is very important.
We promise to give you a safe place to learn in. We will help keep you safe , at home as well as school. It is important children know where to get help if they are worried or unhappy about something .
If you need to talk - we will listen.
- You can talk to any adult at school.
- Talk to Miss Tormey , Mrs Bridel or Mrs Boal
- Put something in the worry box in your classroom or on Miss Tormey’s desk
- Tell a friend and then go with your friend to tell a grown up
Don’t keep it a secret if someone is:
- Bullying you
- Saying things you do not like or upsets you
- Touching you, making you feel uncomfortable
- Hitting you or hurting you
- Trying to give you cigarettes, drugs or alcohol
- Sending unkind messages on the internet or phone
- Making you feel sad or scared