Message from Mrs Kelly
Numeracy 4 x 30 mins
Power Maths 3A
Lesson 8 p27-29 Comparing Numbers to 1000
Lesson 9 p30-32 Comparing numbers to 1000
Lesson 10 p33-35 Ordering numbers to to1000
Lesson 11 p36-38 Counting in 50s
Support for the above on BBC website home learning
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zhpq7nb 22nd April Maths lesson
comparing 3 digit numbers
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zb86t39 23rd April Maths
EXTRA optional task
You can watch the programme or you can just try the challenges on sheet.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zbqrcqt Week 1 Challenges
Friday BBC challenges sheet
Keep practising times tables and number bonds
How can I be a historian?
BBCbitesize daily lessons year 3 history 20th April
Watch the videos and certainly do Activity 2 online.
Activity 1 will need adult input.
This term’s planned topic for Rabbits was to be LOCAL HISTORY.
Following this programme you should find out about your own house. MY HOUSE
· When was it built? How many were built at the same time? Why?
· Where? What was on the land before?
· Features: old, new, renovated, extended. Has it changed? Why eg central heating, garage…
· Before and after photos or drawings.
· If you live in a new modern house, compare it to nearby houses.
· ANY OTHER FACTS….
Plant Knowledge Sheet all the main facts for this term.
https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/animals-and-nature/plants/ fascinating information
WHAT DO PLANTS NEED TO GROW?
What are the requirements for plant growth? You can use Plant Knowledge Sheet too
1. Listen to song a few times and list the 5 requirements.
2. Scroll down and read the information carefully.
3. Complete the Fill in the gaps task. Now write the sentences from this task into your book or on to paper if you want to create a project to show.
Look at the plants in your garden, over the coming weeks watch how they change. Look out for buds, leaf size, colour change even height sometimes.
Have you got any seeds to grow at home? I know some of you have planted seeds. Are you doing the potato challenge? If you have a potted plant or you have planted some seeds then you will be able to start some plant investigations next week.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/clips/zcwrkqt French video La marelle
Reading and writing numbers to 10 in French.
Watch video practise counting and reading numbers then complete French Counting Sheet
ICT 3 sessions to be shared over the coming weeks
ICT keeping safe online
https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/8_10/watch/ videos and games for parents to share with children that demonstrate some of the risks online. Playing games online
https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/5 7/watch/ link if you think more appropriate for your child